Looking for a case to hold both your Pi Zero and the TV HAT? You've found it, and it's our own design manufactured right here in our warehouse!
This TV HAT case brings together the Raspberry Pi Zero and the TV uHAT Board into one simple, neat package.
Please note: Simple assembly required. Assembly instructions can be found here. Raspberry Pi and TV HAT not included.
New for v2.0:
- Rounded port holes
- New signature hex-pattern air vents
- Glass-look top
- ...and a few other tweaks and changes. It's our best TV HAT case yet!
Our case enables access to all TV HAT and Raspberry Pi Ports whilst keeping both boards safe and sound.
The case looks fantastic with our trademark stealth-matte black acrylic base and glass-look top (keeping all the fun stuff visible in style!).
- Click here to view our assembly guide for this case
- Laser Cut Acrylic
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero only (requires a GPIO header for the HAT - we recommend the Zero WH )
- Easy assembly
- Enables Access to all Raspberry Pi & TV HAT Ports
- High Quality "Stealth-matte" Black Acrylic
- Glass-look acrylic top for visibility and stunning looks
- Includes all required fixings
- Manufactured in the UK
TV HAT Case for Pi Zero (v2.0)
We have 6 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|