- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- We ship via Australia Post. Should you request Australia Post to "Leave in a safe place" or use "safe drop" you acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Our warranty does not apply: (a) to consumable parts, such as fans, screw holes or and batteries; (b) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports; (c) to damage caused by use with another product; (d) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause; (e) to damage caused by any form of overclocking your Raspberry Pi or otherwise operating the Raspberry Pi outside published guidelines; (f) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Little Bird Electronics Pty Ltd; (g) to a Raspberry Pi product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Little Bird Electronics Pty Ltd; (h) to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the product.
- This warranty does not apply to any software or sample code, even if packaged or sold with hardware sold on this website. Manufacturers, suppliers, or publishers, other than Little Bird Electronics Pty Ltd, may provide their own warranties to you but Little Bird Electronics Pty Ltd, in so far as permitted by law, provides their products "AS IS". Software distributed by Little Bird Electronics Pty Ltd with or without the Raspberry Pi brand (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered by this warranty. Please refer to the licensing agreement accompanying the software for details of your rights with respect to its use. Little Bird Electronics Pty Ltd does not warrant that the operation of any product sold by us will be uninterrupted or error-free. Little Bird Electronics Pty Ltd is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product's use.
- We do not accept returns for "change of mind".
- Any returns must be made at the customer's expense. This includes the cost of postage.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer for any reason.
- We may cancel and refund your order should we assess that providing would provide a detrimental experience to either yourself or our company and/or staff.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.