The Raspberry Pi Debug Probe is the ideal all-in-one USB-to-debug kit for effortless, solderless, plug-and-play debugging. It has both a processor serial debug interface (Arm Serial Wire Debug as standard, but other interfaces can be supported) and an industry-standard UART interface, both using the Raspberry Pi 3-pin debug connector.
This kit comes with a top-quality plastic case, a USB cable, and three types of debug cables to suit most debug requirements. It's designed to make debugging and programming Raspberry Pi Pico and RP2040 easy on a range of host platforms, including Windows, Mac and typical Linux computers.
The Debug Probe is based on Raspberry Pi Pico hardware and runs the open source Raspberry Pi Picoprobe software. The firmware is easy to update with the latest version or with custom firmware.
- Form factor: 22mm × 32mm
- Nominal I/O voltage: 3.3V
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- USB to two-wire serial debug bridge (Arm Serial Wire Debug supported by default)
- USB to UART bridge
- Compatible with the CMSIS-DAP standard
- Works with OpenOCD and other tools supporting CMSIS-DAP
- Follows the Raspberry Pi 3-pin Debug Connector Specification
- High-quality plastic case
- USB cable
- Three debug cables:
- 3-pin JST connector to 3-pin JST connector cable
- 3-pin JST connector to 0.1-inch header (female)
- 3-pin JST connector to 0.1-inch header (male)