This 5MP camera connects directly to the camera connector on the Raspberry Pi, saving precious USB ports. The camera is capable of up to 2592x1944 resolution. Video recording is supported for 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p @ 60/90fps. Support for the camera is built into the latest version of Raspbian.
- Based on the 5MP Omnivision 5647 camera module
- Connects directly to Raspberry Pi/camera connector
- Up to 1080p video
- Up to 2592x1944 pixel images
- Fully compatible with both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- Video: S15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface - Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
- Dimensions: 25(W) x 20(L) x 9(H)mm
Raspberry Pi Camera Module
We have 13 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 1000 units in Australia from Little Bird.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Works with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Works with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|