As we know, the Raspberry Pi has 4 USB ports so we can hook up 4 USB devices to it. You will need a USB expansion device like USB HUB If you want to have more USB devices connected up!
This USB HUB is perfect for when you are on the move, and is small and lightweight. It is perfect for your Cellphone / Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ Pi 2B /Pi B+ /Pi A+/Pi B/ Pi Zero.
- Battery Capacity: 3800mAh
- Maximum Output Current: 2.0A
- Output Voltage: 5.0V
- Output Ports: USB2.0 x 5
- Standard Charging Current / Voltage : 1.0A/5.0V
- USB Data Ports: USB2.0 x 4 / MicroUSB x1
- Size: 86.60mm x 56.00mm x 18.45mm
- Weight: 104.51g
How to charge?
1.Turn off the switch(better for battery)
2.hook up the 5V/2A power supply to "Charging Port"
3. The charging LED will turn off when the battery is fully charged.
How to use it as a USB hub? How to use it as Pi Supply? Please refer to: http://wiki.52pi.com/index.php/Pi_Supply_%26_USB_HUB_SKU:_EP-0078
- 1 * Pi Supply & USB HUB(with 3800mAh Lithium Battery )
- 8 * M2.5 copper screws
- 4 * M2.5 copper nuts
- 4 * M2.5 steel screws
- 2 * MicroUSB cables
Raspberry Pi Battery Expansion Board with 3800mAh Lithium Battery