The Pi zero Enc28j60 is a simple Network Adapter module for Raspberry Pi zero. It allows for the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W to access the network smoothly and makes it easy to do system updates and software installation operations.
How to configure it:
- Install the NIC module into for Raspberry Pi.
- Connect the network cable to ensure that your router supports DHCP and works well.
- Burn the Raspbian image to TF card.
- Edit the /boot/config.txt file by your favourite editor such as "nano" or "vim.tiny", and add the following parameter:
- Save the exit and reboot for raspberry Pi.
- NOTE: The module is tested only in Raspbian environments.
How to check if network adapter works well:
Open a terminal and type this command: ifconfig
Compatibility: Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi Zero W
1x Enc28j60 Network Adapter Module
Pi Zero ENC28j60 Network Adapter Module for Raspberry Pi Zero
We have 5 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Little Bird.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Works with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Works with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|