The wait is over! The official Raspberry Pi USB keyboard & Mouse are here.
The keyboard has three in-built USB 2.0 type-A ports for powering other peripherals (such as the official Raspberry Pi mouse).
Available individually, or in a money-saving combo!
- 78-key US-Layout keyboard (photo will be updated shortly!)
- 3 USB 2.0 type-A ports for powering other peripherals
- Automatic keyboard language detection
- USB type-A to micro USB type-B cable for connection
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi products
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Available in either Red/White or Black/Grey (Coming Soon!)
Official Raspberry Pi Keyboard
We have 63 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Raspberry Pi.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Works with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Works with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|