The Motorshield is a Raspberry Pi motor controller designed to make it easy and fun to create a Raspberry Pi Robot.
The board features a trusty L293D motor driver which can control DC motors as well as stepper motors at 600mA (1A peak) per motor.
You can also easily connect an IR line sensor or Ultrasonic sensor to the board thanks to the handy pin breakout with 3.3V output protection - great for making a smart robot which can follow lines or detect objects.
The onboard LED arrow indicator shows you the motor direction and is great for debugging your code.
- Motor Shield is powered by Dual H-Bridge IC L293D: For controlling up to for 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors
- Motor Input Supply Range: 6V – 24V
- Single Motor Output Current: 600mA or 1A peak current per channel
- Onboard LED arrow indicator for motor direction control
- 2 IR sensor Connectors with 3.3V level output protection
- 1 Ultrasonic Sensor Connector with 3.3V level output protection
- Male Header and screw terminal for Motor Supply
- On-board GPIO stacking header
- Control up to 4 DC Motors or 2 Stepper Motors
- Onboard LED arrow Indicators for direction
- Onboard 2 IR sensor connector.
- Onboard 1 Ultrasonic sensor connector.
- Python Library for interfacing.
- Python-based GUI for controlling Motor Shield.
- 1 x Motorshield
Motorshield for Raspberry Pi
We have 4 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|