This 5 inch HDMI TFT LCD touch screen is specially designed for the Raspberry Pi! It is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+.
- 800×480 resolution, support for touch control
- Can be plugged directly into any version of Raspberry Pi (only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable.)
- Support any Raspberry Pi OS, Ubuntu, LinuxMint, Win 10 IOT and more
- Its universal HDMI connector means you can use it with other HDMI compatible devices
- When used as just a display, you do not need to use the GPIOs
- Power: 5V Power via GPIO from Raspberry pi
- Display Type: 5 inch TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800x480
- Touchscreen: SPI Via Raspberry pi
- Dimensions: 120mm x 74mm x 7mm
- Weight without package: 125g
- Weight with package: 145g
Please check out our guide here on how to set it up with the Raspberry Pi.
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included.
1 x 5inch HDMI LCD module
1 x HDMI connector
1 x Touch pen
1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
Little Bird 5” Display
We have 15 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 1000 units in Australia from Little Bird.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|