The DHT22 (also known in Australia by RHT03) is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor with a single wire digital interface. The sensor comes pre-calibrated and in a breadboard compatible module form so you don't need any extra components to immediately start measuring relative humidity and temperature.
- Type: DHT22/AM2302.
- Accuracy resolution: 0.1.
- Humidity range: 0-100%RH.
- Temperature range: -40~80℃.
- Humidity measurement precision: ±2%RH.
- Temperature measurement precision: ±0.5℃.
- 4-pin package
- Ultra-low power.
- No additional components.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- All calibration, digital output.
- Completely interchangeable.
- Long distance signal transmission.
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement.
- Temperature humidity sensor DHT22/AM2302
DHT22 module with cable
We have 18 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Little Bird.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Works with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Works with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Works with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Works with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|