Bring a nice compact HDMI monitor to your next project!
This 5 inch HDMI TFT LCD touch screen is specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4. Setting is up is easy in a few simple steps. Note: Don't have a CD drive? To install the touch functionality, please follow instructions as shown in this manual.
Please note: This is a 800x480 resolution display. For extensive desktop GUI applications, we recommend a larger sized screen such as this 7 inch Raspberry Pi touchscreen.
- 800×480 resolution, support for touch control
- Can be plugged directly into any version of Raspberry Pi (only except the first generation Pi model B which requires an HDMI cable.)
- Support any Raspberry Pi OS, Ubuntu, LinuxMint, Win 10 IOT and any more
- Universal HDMI connection means you can use it with other HDMI compatible devices
- When used as just a display, you do not need to use the GPIOs
- Power: 5V Power via GPIO from Raspberry pi
- Display Type: 5 inch TFT LCD
- Resolution: 800x480
- Touchscreen: SPI Via Raspberry pi
- Dimensions: 120mm x 74mm x 7mm
- Weight without package: 125g
- Weight with package: 145g
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included.
1 x 5inch HDMI LCD module
1 x HDMI connector
1 x Touch pen
1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
5 inch LCD HDMI Touch Screen Display for Raspberry Pi 4
We have 33 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Works with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|