A crisp, bright 1.12" OLED that's ideal for adding a small display to your project. This 128x128 pixel, monochrome white/black display is ideal for graphing, readouts, and displaying basic icons.
OLEDs have the advantage of being extremely bright and readable, with great contrast. Because this one is small, it's great for fitting intoÂ projects where space is at a premium, and it'sÂ Raspberry Pi and Arduino-compatible!
Like our other breakouts, this one just popsÂ straight onto your Pi's pins once you've soldered on the included right-angle female header, and we included a trace that can be cut to change the I2C address fromÂ 0x3C toÂ 0x3D, if you want to use two at once!
It's also compatible with our fancy new Breakout Garden, where using breakouts isÂ as easy just popping it into one of the six slots and starting to grow your project, create, and code.
- 1.12" white OLED display (128x128 pixels)
- 20x20mm active area
- I2C interface (address 0x3C/0x3D (cut trace))
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and Arduino
- Python library
- 1.12" OLED display breakout
- 1x5 male header
- 1x5 female right-angle header
We've designed this breakout board so that you can solder on the piece of right-angle female header and pop it straight onto the bottom left 5 pins on your Raspberry Pi's GPIO header (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9).
To get up and running you should:
- Install the latest library directly from GitHub: sudo pip install git+git://github.com/rm-hull/luma.oled.git#egg=luma.oled
- Grab the examples repository: git clone https://github.com/rm-hull/luma.examples
- Then run an example like so: python maze.py --width 128 --height 128 --display sh1106
Our software does not support Raspbian Wheezy.
1.12" Mono OLED (128x128, white/black) Breakout
We can get 100 units in Australia from Pimoroni. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Dec 15, 2019 - Dec 22, 2019.