This is the Little Bird 7" LCD HDMI Touch Screen for Raspberry Pi 3!
- It has 800 x 480 HD resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- Compatible for use with the Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi, and Pro Banana
- With our step-by-step guide, it can be easily configured to work with Raspbian and Retropie
- This screen is also a general HDMI display, which can be used as a computer monitor
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 USB A to micro B cable
- Mounting Hardware
- Do not use the supplied CD ROM, please follow our getting started guide.
- For retro gaming, please follow our guide.
- Please also note that the Touch screen brightness is either on or off via the switch on the bottom of the screen; the brightness is not adjustable.
- The USB connection provides both power and touch to the target device.
7 inch LCD HDMI Touch Screen Display TFT for Raspberry Pi 3
We have 13 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 1000 units in Australia from Little Bird. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Mar 02, 2020 - Mar 11, 2020.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|