This Game HAT will turn your Raspberry Pi into a classic game console in under a minute, enabling you to indulge in nostalgic gaming pleasure.
Check out our step-by-step instructions on how to quickly set up the Game HAT with Raspberry Pi.
Game HAT Features
- 3.5inch IPS screen, 480×320 resolution
- 60 frame experience, smoothly display, no more frame loss
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+ (Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH requires another HDMI cable)
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from a 18650 lithium battery (NOT included), plays anywhere anytime
- Battery capacity indicator
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Game function keys vary according to specific game
- Start + Select to exit current game
- Menu, Up/Left, Down/Right, Exit, this four keys on the bottom allow to adjust screen brightness/contrast, volume, etc.
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Game_HAT
Game HAT for Raspberry Pi
We have 3 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 1000 units in Australia from WaveShare.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Works with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|