- Gyroscope - angular rate sensor: ±245/500/2000dps
- Accelerometer - Linear acceleration sensor: ±-2/4/8/16 g
- Magnetometer - Magnetic Sensor: ± 4/8/12/16 gauss
- Barometer: 260 - 1260 hPa absolute range
- Temperature sensor: to ± 2 degC in the 0-65 degC
- Relative Humidity sensor
- 8x8 LED matrix display
- Small 5 button joystick
Learn to obtain temperature, humidity, and pressure measurements with the Sense HAT in our Getting Started with the Sense HAT guide.
Not sure if the Sense HAT is right for your purposes? Check out our Use the Sense HAT Emulator in Raspbian guide to give it a test.
Raspberry Pi Sense Hat Example Code
Raspberry Pi Sense Hat
We can get 100 units in Australia from Raspberry Pi.