Explorer HAT Pro adds a lot of useful tools to your Raspberry Pi.
It has digital inputs and outputs, capacitive touch pads, croc. clip compatible pads, coloured LEDs, analog inputs, motor drivers, and a mini breadboard for prototyping your projects
Great for little robots, games, science experiments, exploring small electronic circuits, and interacting with you Pi.
We've put together a handy little Explorer HAT Pro parts kit with everything you need to get started building circuits including LEDs, dials, a buzzer, and even a temperature sensor! Explorer HAT Pro also goes great with our no-soldering-required micro metal gearmotors and our STS-Pi robot kit.
- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA total across all four channels)
- Four capacitive touch pads (labelled 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Four capacitive crocodile clip pads (labelled 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Four coloured LEDs (red, green, blue, and yellow)
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- A heap of useful (unprotected) 3v3 goodies from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!
- Explorer HAT Pro pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
We've made it super-quick to get to grips with Explorer HAT Pro with our Python library, including a bunch of examples to show off all of Explorer HAT Pro's functions.
Our software does not support Raspbian Wheezy.
- The inputs use a 5-channel buffer that will accept anything from 2V-5V as logic high
- Mini breadboard had 170 points, 17x5 per half of the breadboard
Explorer HAT Pro Example Code
Explorer HAT Pro
We have 11 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Pimoroni. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Apr 06, 2020 - Apr 13, 2020.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Works with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Works with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Works with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Works with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|