Explorer HAT Pro adds a lot of useful tools to your Raspberry Pi.
It has digital inputs and outputs, capacitive touch pads, croc. clip compatible pads, coloured LEDs, analog inputs, motor drivers, and a mini breadboard for prototyping your projects
Great for little robots, games, science experiments, exploring small electronic circuits, and interacting with you Pi.
We've put together a handy little Explorer HAT Pro parts kit with everything you need to get started building circuits including LEDs, dials, a buzzer, and even a temperature sensor! Explorer HAT Pro also goes great with our no-soldering-required micro metal gearmotors and our STS-Pi robot kit.
- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA total across all four channels)
- Four capacitive touch pads (labelled 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Four capacitive crocodile clip pads (labelled 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Four coloured LEDs (red, green, blue, and yellow)
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- A heap of useful (unprotected) 3v3 goodies from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!
- Explorer HAT Pro pinout
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3B+, 3, 2, B+, A+, Zero, and Zero W
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
We've made it super-quick to get to grips with Explorer HAT Pro with our Python library, including a bunch of examples to show off all of Explorer HAT Pro's functions.
Our software does not support Raspbian Wheezy.
- The inputs use a 5-channel buffer that will accept anything from 2V-5V as logic high
- Mini breadboard had 170 points, 17x5 per half of the breadboard
Explorer HAT Pro Example Code
Explorer HAT Pro
We have 6 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Works with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Works with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Works with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Works with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|