It's a 2.4GHz Mini wireless QWERTY keyboard/mouse/touch-pad in one!
Ergonomically designed, this handheld is easy to carry around and operate. It also features a built-in removable, rechargeable Li-ion battery that has a longer standby time.
Its USB interface adapter makes it compatible for Raspberry Pi, Cubieboard, Mini PC and other devices. Yup, it's perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox360, PS3, HTPC/IPTV, and Raspberry Pi etc.
Note: After 3 minutes in idle, it will switch to sleep mode (to save battery power). Press any key about 1 second long to wake it up.
- Wireless connection, smart and portable design.
- Enjoy multi-media operation anywhere
- Convenient and efficient to use
- Large touchpad for hand-writing
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi
- Compatible with Cubieboard
- Compatible with Radxa Rock
- Operating range: 15 meters(MAX), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Frequency range: 2.403GHZ ~ 2.480GHZ
- Operational voltage: 3.3V
- Modulation: GFSK
- Channel: 78channels
- TX Power: less than +5dBm
- Transmission rate: 1M bit/sec
- Frequency tolerance: +/-30ppm
- Power consumption: 55mA(on), 1mA(sleep)
- Colour: Black or white - depending on stock
- Battery Type: AAA x 2
- Integrated with charging circuit
- Power saving sleep mode
- Dimension: 15x10x2cm
- Weight: 107g
- Wireless Keyboard & Air Mouse For Raspberry Pi or Mini PC x1
- Wireless receiver x1
- Charging cable x1
Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad for Raspberry Pi
We have 19 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 191 units in Australia from DFRobot. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Nov 21, 2019 - Nov 25, 2019.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Works with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Works with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Requires other products to use with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|