The Zero 2 controller is absolutely minute! Smaller than a pack of playing cards and weighing just a shade over 20g, this keychain-sized Bluetooth gamepad makes a perfect pocket-sized robot controller, or second (or third) controller for multiplayer Nintendo Switch games. Available in three colours: teal, pink, and yellow.
It's compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, Steam, Switch, and even with RetroPie systems like our Picade. It's rechargeable (over micro-USB, cable included) and will give you about 8 hours' play on a single charge.
8BitDo make a fantastic range of high-quality games controllers, modelled after some of the classic games consoles. Their whole range is beautifully-designed and well-made; a cut above your average retro games controller.
- Compatible with Windows, Android, macOS, Steam, Switch, Raspberry Pi
- X-input, D-input, Mac, and Switch controller modes
- Wireless Bluetooth® and micro-USB connectivity
- Dimensions / weight: 73x36.5x14.7mm, 20.7g
- 180mAh Li-Ion battery with 8 hours' play and 1-2 hour charge time
- Includes: Zero 2 controller, silicone wrist strap, USB cable, instruction manual
- Windows 7 and above (Bluetooth® 4.0 required)
- Android 4.0 and above
- macOS 10.7 and above
- Steam (Windows 7 and above, macOS 10.9 and above)
- Switch (1.0.0 and above)
- Raspberry Pi (requires Bluetooth® 2.0 and above)
8BitDo Zero 2 Bluetooth Gamepad Teal
We have 5 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|