Note: Raspberry Pi and micro SD card are NOT included.
The GamePi20 is a mini retro video game console based on Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH, recalls you all the gaming pleasures in the memory.
This accessory pack includes add-ons required to build your own GamePi20, excerpt for the Raspberry Pi and micro SD card.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH
- 2.0inch IPS display, 320x240 pixels
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from 14500 lithium battery, plays anywhere anytime
- Battery life indicator
- Immersion gold process, high quality material, carefully crafted
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Volume and backlight adjustment, make the most comfortable experience by your own
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/GamePi20
GamePi20 Add-ons for Raspberry Pi Zero
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from WaveShare. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Oct 27, 2020 - Oct 29, 2020.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|