This Game HAT will turn your Raspberry Pi into a classic game console in under a minute, enabling you to indulge in nostalgic gaming pleasure.
Check out our step-by-step instructions on how to quickly set up the Game HAT with Raspberry Pi.
Game HAT Features
- 3.5inch IPS screen, 480×320 resolution
- 60 frame experience, smoothly display, no more frame loss
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+ (Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH requires another HDMI cable)
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from a 18650 lithium battery (NOT included), plays anywhere anytime
- Battery capacity indicator
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Game function keys vary according to specific game
- Start + Select to exit current game
- Menu, Up/Left, Down/Right, Exit, this four keys on the bottom allow to adjust screen brightness/contrast, volume, etc.
Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/Game_HAT
Game HAT for Raspberry Pi
We can get 1000 units in Australia from WaveShare. If you order today, we can dispatch this stock between Oct 27, 2020 - Oct 29, 2020.