SmartiPi Touch is a super sleek stand for the official Raspberry Pi touch display. Camera functionality, wall mountable, and HAT ready!
The display is secured into the case with four screws. A Raspberry 3B+, 3B, Pi 2, B+ or A+ is then enclosed in the compartment on the back of the case. A simple door covers the the Pi when it is in the compartment. The ribbon cable that comes with the display connects into the Raspberry Pi DSI port. The stand has a pivot that allows you to adjust the angle of the screen.
The case is compatible with the Official Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen Display from the Raspberry Pi foundation.
The Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi Camera are not included.
All you need is the display kit, a Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2 or 3 and a SmartiPi Touch.
- RGB 800×480 display @60fps
- 4-bit colour FT5406
- 10 point capacitive touchscreen
- 70 degree viewing angle
- The larger base has rubber feet to prevent slipping on smooth surfaces. There are also holes in the base to screw to a surface.
- 75mm M4 VESA mount points on the back in a square pattern
- The micro USB Y power cable (included) will allow you to power the display and Raspberry Pi simultaneously without having to have deal with two power cables
- Includes the popular LEGO® compatible camera case that works with Pi camera module version 1 and Raspberry Pi camera module version 2.1. It has a LEGO® compatible back and can attach to the case on the LEGO® plate on the back or the front.
- You can even cut out the knockout in the door with a razor blade and use heat sinks with the door.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this product.
We have 2 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Works with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|