Pibow 3 A+ Coupé. The slim, hackable, and attractive case for the Raspberry Pi 3 A+, now in four colour options including RAINBOW!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 A+
- Extra venting top and bottom, and a place for installing a heatsink if you really want to push your Pi
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT-compatible
- Works great with standoffs!
- Protects your beloved Pi!
- Clear top leaves Raspberry Pi 3 A+ visible
- GPIO cut-out with laser-etched pin labels
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Made from lightweight, high-quality, cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of five unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colourful, high-quality, cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain your Raspberry Pi 3 A+, while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, display port, and GPIO accessible.
Weighing a shade under 50 grams, the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly. The dimensions are: 79x66x15mm (WxLxH, not including bolt heads and nuts).
Pibow 3 A+ Coupe (for Raspberry Pi 3 A+)
We have 1 units in our Sydney Warehouse available for immediate dispatch.
We can get a further 100 units in Australia from Pimoroni.
|Raspberry Pi Model Compatibility|
|RP4||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B|
|RP3A+||Works with Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+|
|RP3B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|RP3B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
|RP2B||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 2 Model B|
|RP1B+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|RP1A+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+|
|RP0W||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero W|
|RP0||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Zero|
|RPCM3+||Doesn't with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3+|