Raspberry Pi Sense Hat
The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT is attached on top of the Raspberry Pi via the 40 GPIO pins. The Sense HAT has several integrated circuit based sensors that can be used for many different types of experiments, applications, and even games.
- Gyroscope - angular rate sensor: ±245/500/2000dps
- Accelerometer - Linear acceleration sensor: ±-2/4/8/16 g
- Magnetometer - Magnetic Sensor: ± 4/8/12/16 gauss
- Barometer: 260 - 1260 hPa absolute range
- Temperature sensor: to ± 2 degC in the 0-65 degC
- Relative Humidity sensor
- 8x8 LED matrix display
- Small 5 button joystick
What shipping methods do we have?
At Pi Australia, we ship via Australia Post. We provide the following shipping methods:
|Shipping Method||Orders under $15||Orders over $15||Orders over $150|
|Sydney Warehouse Pickup||$5||$FREE||$FREE|
|All Orders||All Orders|
|Australia Post International||$18.00 AUD|