Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Dev Kit
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Development Kit contains the following components:
Raspberry Pi Compute Module IO Board
This is the main development kit IO board into which the Compute Module SODIMM board is connected. It also contains all of the necessary interface ports to allow an engineer to design and test their own prototype application.
The IO board contains the following interfaces:
- Multiple GPIO interfaces on 2 60 way 0.1” Headers
- 1 x Micro USB connector type B – USB Slave
- 1 x USB connector type A – USB Host
- 2 x CSI ports for camera boards
- 2 x DSI ports for display boards
- Full size HDMI port
- Micro USB power connector
- Micro SD connector
The schematics and board design files for the Compute Module IO board have been published by the Raspberry Pi Foundation and detail the interconnection between the SODIMM socket and the interfaces on the IO board.
Embedded Raspberry Pi.
- Datasheet for the Compute Modules and related boards
- Schematics for the Compute Modules and related boards
CMIO and CMCDA design files
- Design data for Compute Module IO and camera/display adapter boards
Compute Module hardware design guide
- Notes for designing with the Compute Module
Flashing the Compute Module eMMC
- How to (re)write the eMMC flash on the Compute Module, using a Compute Module IO Board
Compute Module attaching and enabling peripherals guide
- Guide to wiring up peripherals and enabling them, using Device Tree
Attaching a Raspberry Pi camera
- How to attach a Raspberry Pi camera to the Compute Module IO Board
Attaching the official 7-inch display
- How to attach the Raspberry Pi 7-inch display to the Compute Module IO Board
What shipping methods do we have?
At Pi Australia, we ship via Australia Post. We provide two shipping methods: